The FP6601AM is a fast charging protocol controller with plug in/out auto detection for HiSilicon Fast Charging Protocol (FCP) and Qualcomm ? Quick ChargeTM 2.0/3.0 (QC 2.0/3.0) USB interface. The FP6601AM monitors USB DPA/DNA data line and automatically adjusts the output voltage depending on different powered device (PD). The charging time of PD is therefore optimized by the FP6601AM.
FP6601AM can support not only USB BC compliant devices, but also Apple / Samsung / HUAWEI devices and automatically detects whether a connected powered device is QC 2.0/3.0 or FCP capable before enabling output voltage adjustment. If a PD is not compliant with QC 2.0/3.0 and FCP, the FP6601AM will disable the adjustment of output voltage and keep the default 5V output voltage for safe operation.
Additionally, the FP6601AM also monitors automatically adjust the output voltage depending on different device requirement. It is capable providing output voltage of 3.6V to 12V.
● VDD Supply Voltage: 3.2V to 6.8V
● Supports HiSilicon Fast Charging Protocol (FCP)
● Supports Qualcomm ? Quick ChargeTM 2.0/3.0 Class A
● Automatically Selects FCP and QC2.0/3.0 Protocols
● Supports USB DCP Shorting D+ Line to D- Line per USB Battery Charging Specification, Revision 1.2
● Supports USB DCP Applying 2.7V on D+ Line and 2.7V on D- Line
● USB Type-A Port Plug In Detection
● Multi-Ports Control Application
● Over-Voltage Protection and VBUS Discharge Function
● CPC-16L Package
● Car Charger
● Power Strip
● USB Power Output Port